Friday, October 16, 2009

new me/ new house

So about a month ago we brought a new house. This has been a great thing for the new me. I have so much more room and everything, well almost everything, has a place. I wake up every morning and make my bed, big change for me because before I would just stay in it all day.Cleaning the house is so much easier since we got rid of EVERYTHING. I really do mean everything we came into the new house with some clothes, a few toys, tvs, computers, the kitchen table, our camping stuff, scrapbooking stuff and some craft stuff. I brought new furniture including my master bedroom w/new mattress, kids bedroom suites w/new mattress, new living room couch. I still need to buy 3 bar stools, a coffee table/ottoman, and a sofa table for the foyer.
I have not been trying to diet at all and lately I have been drinking way too much soda.
I read a great book the other night that has really got me thinking. The book is The Next Thing on My List. The book has me thinking about starting my own "bucket list". I wonder what things I really what to do.......... well maybe I'll save that for another days post.

No comments:

Post a Comment