Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday...........

Today was a very busy day for me. This morning I had mom's club calendar planning (which lasted 2 hours with moms talking lol). I came home and the kids took a nap. After nap we met up with a friend for dinner and to head to the mall. I rewarded myself for starting to cleaning the house with a book (also part of the new me, I don't usually read). The book is MommyWood by Tori Spelling, it seems like an easy read.

The weight improvement that I have done is:
  • I gave away all the soda I had in the house (2 24 packs of Coca Cola and 1 24 pack of sprite)
    ----no soda, no choice...............so I have been drinking water.
  • I walked the mall----does that count lol.

So now I'm off to make my bed, finish cleaning my room, take a shower and read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment