Monday, July 13, 2009

Wow, we have too much stuff!!!!!

Last night after blogging i decided to go through my youngest daughter's clothes. I had so much stuff that either did not fit her any longer or clothes that I would never put her in. I had cleaned out 2 garbage bags full of clothes and that was just for my almost 2 year old. I really need to do the other two kid's drawers.

Today I cleaned the kitchen with the exception of the top of the cabinets and refrig, maybe that is what I will do tomorrow.

The chore charts are working wonderfully. I have never seen the kids so excited about cleaning. I took the charts and put them on the their bedroom door. After each kid completes a chore they run to the door so I can check it off. It actually makes me feel really good that they are so excited and that I see the joy in their face that they accomplished something. Why did I not think of this sooner? Hopefully their excitement will last. As a reward for them working so hard today I am taking them to the movies in the morning. I have stuff to do, have the car inspected and tires rotated in the area of the movie theater.

I have not made any improvements on my weight yet.

I am super excited about our upcoming family vacation to Disney World. We have 12 days till we leave. This will be the first time my husband and the kids have ever been to Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment